Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh God, This Is A Mess. I Have to Fix This.

Today I killed the Van Graffs. Then took their bodies and piled them up in the dumpster outside their shop. It took forever because of all the limbs that had fallen off, but goddammit I did it. I'm not gonna have those bodies rotting in the street, scaring customers away from the Atomic Wrangler after I worked so hard to get them a bunch of prostitutes.

Then I wandered over to Novac and into that tent they have outside. A Novac settler stood around in there as I threw all of the glasses and plates off the tables and counters and jumped up and down on them yelling "PAY ATTENTION TO ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"

I picked

so

fucking

much

prickly pear.

FUCK YES.

It was an excellent day, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment