Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ode To My Sniper Rifle

Oh Sniper Rifle.

Have my deadly armor-piercing bullet-babies that will fire out of you and into the sides of deathclaws who are not even aware of our presence, and then collapse to the ground in a slumped heap.

Oh Sniper Rifle.

You cost me mad crazy caps and to mod you cost even more but I regret not a single cap. Deathclaws do not frighten me now for you will keep me safe.

Oh Sniper Rifle.

Fuck those Deathclaws so hard. Fuck them. So. Hard.

Oh Sniper Rifle.

I am going to all the shops and buying .308 ammo and things to make more .308 ammo and things to make more weapon repair kits for I shall keep you shiny until the day I die of old age or of falling off something totally way too high that I was like "I can so make this jump" at even though I couldn't, because with you next to me I will never be killed by any of the horrible monsters of the wastes.

Oh Sniper Rifle.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment