Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cass Is Like Everyone's Grandma

I visited Michael Angelo's shop and as he whined about his lack of inspiration, I offered to take pictures of Wasteland for him, since his pansy-ass is too pansy to go out there itself. He gives me a sweet "Codac" camera and I immediately point it at Cass and ED-E who are perfectly posed for a picture. I zoom in and Cass says to me,

"Don't point that thing at me."

..but, but...picture? You guys look so great!

I...

I took the picture quick and hoped Cass wouldn't be upset with me.

Later as we wandered the countryside, I took a picture of something cool I saw. From behind me I hear Cass again

"Waste of ammo."

It's not a waste of ammo! It's...well it's film first of all, but it's not a waste! These are our memories dammit! I'm gonna cherish these forever Cass! What the hell!

Now go stand next to that giant radscorpion you shot. SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment