Monday, October 25, 2010

Is There An Ending to The Game Where I Burn Everything Down?

I spent most of the day on Friday drinking whiskey and recruiting people/things to be prostitutes for the Atomic Wrangler. I felt drunk and helpful.

Last night, I helped another prostitute get out of her job and helped two chem addicts kick their addictions. I again felt quite helpful.

I helped get pictures of landmarks for the billboard maker.

I helped settle an argument between the Kings and NCR.

Fuck all you factions. Fuck you so hard. I don't give a shit about your dam or your power plants or your weapons. I am doing good work out here in these rough parts of town. If there was a mission where I could help set up a shelter in Westside so these locals wouldn't have to just sleep on the goddamn ground, I would do it over and over and over.

Fuck you Legion. You have stupid rules and rituals. You are like a stupid church being all like we hate this stuff because someone told us to. Fuck you NCR. Put up a fucking sign if I'm not supposed to walk somewhere. I don't regret the fact that Cass shot four of you, and I looted your corpses and hid them in the bushes. Fuck you Powder Gangers for being assholes just because.

Fuck everyone who wants this fucking Platinum Chip. Gonna drop this thing in a fucking well. Gonna destroy the fuck out of it. I don't care, I don't care, I don't care. Keep me out of your goddamn fight.

I have drinking to do.

Aaaaaaahhhhh.

Also I accidentally pissed off the White Gloves when I was punching empty whiskey bottles off their bar and maybe kinda sorta punched a bartender in the process.

I'M SORRY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT SHE WALKED RIGHT INTO MY FIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment