Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Get It. Ding. It's Very Nice.

Well

I'm at my spot. It was frustrating as hell getting here, with these stupid ghosts and one time I fell into some death air that seemed to just be a pit with no way out except a gate that required a key to open.

I did find a fucking TON of Bubblegum though! So awesome. This stuff is probably so hard. Oh god I love it. It goes so well with whiskey. I swish them around together in my mouth. I call it a Double Trouble Bubble. WHOA-OH! I'm DRUNK!

I also found a room that had a lot of embalming fluid in it. For some reason I immediately hoarded like 3 jars of it, then looked around realized I was in some abandoned funeral home with dead bodies still on tables. I carefully put all the embalming fluid back on the shelves.

I have climbed to the top of a bell tower. When I started getting close I could here the bell clanging.

IT HASN'T STOPPED AT ALL.

WHAT THE FUCK CLOCK

WHAT FUCKING TIME IS IT

EXACTLY ONE GAJILLION O'CLOCK

STOP FUCKING RINGING

God I wanna go back to the Mojave.

There's all this writing on the walls around here telling me to leave, or get out of here, or to run, or to frown and that my head will explode. Then tonight I find one that just says "Where are we." Is this a philosophical question posed to future readers? Should I read this and ponder my place not only in this quest, but in the world, and in the universe? Where are we? Where am I? And perhaps more importantly, where am I going?

Or maybe the writer scrawled these words on the wall in the hopes that someone familiar with the area would stroll by and scrawl an answer on there, and maybe directions to hotel or diner where they could find a place to rest and/or some food.

If I could carry a pen on my person, I would start scrawling things on these walls too. Maybe questions I would like answers to later:

"Hey, where can I get a prostitute around here?"

"Does anyone have the name of a good chiropractor? Like someone I can trust. I don't like most of them, but my back is really bugging me!"

"How long should I bake this chicken?"

Until eventually resorting to bathroom stall style graffiti:

"Father Elijah SUX"

"ME + MY GUNS" in big ol' heart.

"For a good time, leave this place."

No comments:

Post a Comment