Friday, February 4, 2011

They Like It When You Throw Pre-War Money In Their Face

It was so good to be back in Wasteland. Oh crappy half-dead tree, how I missed you! Oh blackened, charred bush, you brighten my day so much! Even YOU cranky NCR Trooper who tells me that I am too unpredictable to be trustworthy, I even missed you. It was so nice for there to be things I can just shoot and kill and they're dead and they stay dead. 

So I hiked it to Novac with all my gold, and then mailed it to the Strip where I would...well, deal with it later. Maybe get a GIANT Cash 4 Gold envelope and drop it all in a mailbox again. In Novac, I also took some time to jump on some counters and kick all the coffee mugs off of them. I shot some books off a shelf. I found a radio, and it was on and I stood next to it and it didn't kill me. I felt great. Just great!

Oh...uh except that when I drank those 14 bottles of whiskey in the vault? Yeah, I am wicked hungover now. So, my next task is to find some whiskey. Or a doctor. Then I noticed that I had some whiskey, so I drank it. And then I also found a doctor, so I cured my addiction. It'll be back though very soon.

Up next, finding Veronica. I head to the 188 Trading Post and look for the person wearing all the goddamn expensive ass armor that she was supposed to just be carrying.

HEY.

HEY WOMAN.

YOU KNOW THAT FATHER ELIJAH GUY? THAT YOU LOOOOOVE SO MUCH?

YEAH HE'S DEAD. AND HE'S A DOUCHEBAG. 

NOW GRAB YOUR SHIT, WE GOT STUFF TO DO.

Up next on the agenda: getting my dogggggggyyyyyy.

V-Ron and I trot over to Freeside, and head into the Kings' place. And there's my Rex-y! 

...and there's a bottle of whiskey. I...I gotta take that. 

I steal the whiskey. And then drink it. 

Finally I got my crew back together, and it's time for one last order of business.






STRIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment